Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s cloud-native data storage solution (CCDM) team is looking for exceptional and passionate candidates to join our dynamic and successful team working in international environment in the role of Verification Engineer.
We are a part of Ericsson Data Storage Management solutions, which provide telco-grade, unified storage for subscriptions and network configuration, including policies, resource status, network slice status, etc. We also provide associated provisioning and orchestration capabilities to ensure efficient data gathering and management. A cloud-native data storage solution (CCDM) for 5G SA in a service based architecture is supporting 2G/3G/4G, 5G NSA and 5G SA front ends.
As developer and verification engineer you will have the opportunity to work on projects intended for both telecom operators and enterprises. You will be at the source of technology shift towards 5G core network and will everyday contribute in making great ideas a reality for people around the world.
We are looking for candidates having:
- Background in Java development (Java 8 or 11)
- Verification and Integration process knowledge and experience (Unit test – TestNG FW, Functional and I&V testing)
- Experience with virtualization / containers / cloud: knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes or OpenStack/VMWare
- Troubleshooting JVM tuning and optimization
- Performance and Robustness testing
- Knowledge of NoSQL (Apache Cassandra, Geode)
- Messaging (preferable Kafka)
- Advanced Linux knowledge (Bash scripting, administration and networking)
- Drive for continuous adoption and integration of new technologies into development process
- Willingness to contribute to the latest technology trends
- Passion for automation and optimization
- Consistent contribution to product functionality with high quality
- Knowledge about Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodology
- Interest in working in multicultural teams
Candidates should have:
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Courage to experiment, fail and learn from the experience
- Ambition for technical excellence
- Proactivity & initiative in technical leadership
- Desire to work in highly collaborative environment
- Innovative mindset
- Inspiring environment for self-development and learning
- Supportive culture where transparent feedback and comments are encouraged
- Be a central part in making 5G and IoT a reality!
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree (HKO7)
- Proficiency in English language
- Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.