Ericsson Nikola Tesla is in search of a candidate to fill a vacancy for:
Join us in the digital transformation of the industry and society. Become part of our team and work in the fast-paced environment using the latest technologies and developing your skills.
Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s ICT Industry and Society team is looking for Java Software Developers (in Zagreb, Split & Osijek).
We are offering an opportunity to work in challenging projects related to ICT solutions for
- developing our business built upon our own ideas and solutions created through the innovative culture and regular hackathons
- developing products that target complex IT systems impacting the quality of living of all of us
- have built several national digital systems covering health and land administration domains
- have co-developed the IoT platform with Ericsson which is being used worldwide, making a global impact to the way we digitally communicate
- truly dedicated to expertise of each individual by offering stimulated and financed certification paths and courses
- working in a safe to fail environment where the latest industry methodologies and tools are the working standard
- communicating in organized, highly empowered and motivated agile/development teams
- more than 170 team members, most of us certified in Oracle Java technologies.
Work Location: Zagreb, Split and Osijek
- annual awards in accordance with the company’s business success
- incentive bonuses, including a monthly meal allowance
- company restaurant
- sports and cultural sections
- regular medical check-ups
- flexible working hours
- covered public transport costs
- opportunities to travel and work abroad
Candidates should have:
- solid Java background and databases knowledge
- experience with SW build tools, SW versioning, continuous integration to shorten development feedback loops
- firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning to master own profession
- willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it
- desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address others’ needs
If you find yourself motivated and capable for new challenges, please feel free to apply with your CV and cover letter.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.