Java Developer (m/f)
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other. Click here to meet Viktor, our Java Web Developer.
Do you want to join?
- You develop and present the technical concept with your project team to our client
- For this you create the technical detail concept for implementation and relevant implementation models
- You work closely with the product owner and the client team on backlog topics, acceptance criteria and user stories
- You develop guidelines for the development and the strategy for test automation
- You are the first contact for the development team for critical technical questions and support them hands-on if necessary
- You facilitate workshops for technical topics with your project team and/or the client team
- You observe how we can improve our developing processes by using innovative methods or new technologies
- You write clean, maintainable, testable, and understandable code
- You have studied computer science or a comparable course of education
- You have at least 1 year of experience in Java development
- You have already worked with Windows or Linux in server use
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager or similar Content Management Systems is an advantage
- Tools and development environments like IntelliJ or GIT aren't new terms to you
- Knowledge of Design Patterns as well as experience in writing Unit and Integration Tests
- Passion for ensuring code quality using Static Code Analysis and Continuous Integration tools like SonarQube and Jenkins
- You enjoy open feedback and learning opportunities from the Peer Review process on Bitbucket or GitHub.
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
Susanne "Sissi" Kistner
HR Business Partner
ecx.io croatia d.o.o.
Kapucinski trg 5
(ZABA building, 3. floor)
Location: Zagreb, Varaždin