Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d. is in search of candidates to fill vacancies for:
Think what you can achieve with us. We are team of system engineers looking for a new team member who shares our passion to make our products best in the world.
We are developing Ericsson´s industry leading radio products and solutions.
We work in international environment, learn every day from all possible sources, explore possible options, take initiative and drive the change.
If you would like to be a part of it, apply to this ad and join us in our Zagreb office!
Ericsson provides high-quality and modern working environment to their employees, together with lifelong learning, career development and a stimulating award system.
We care about the employee satisfaction, encourage innovation, and provide ability for work in global teams. We offer motivating environment, flexible working hours and various recreation and socializing opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience in system engineering
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Telecommunications, Networking, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Analytics/Machine learning.
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to propose system architecture
- Capability of abstract thinking
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- At least master degree level in telecommunications, electric engineering, computing, mathematics
DescriptionIn this role you will be a member of System Management team, working on SW architecture of the newest cellular systems in LTE (4G) and New Radio (5G) domains.
You will provide leadership in driving technical studies for solutions and architecture on 4G/LTE and 5G/NR.
Your activities will be to:
- Analyze customer requirements
- Monitor and track 3GPP features evolution
- Define and enhance SW product architecture
- Work on virtualized product architecture
- Prepare system specification documentation
- Support Product Managers and Customer units in communication with customers
- Work closely and provide input to development teams
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.