- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Opis poslaWe have been retained by a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure, to recruit Electricians (m/f) to work in Ireland.
This contract will cover locations across Ireland, with an initial roll out in Cork.
The successful candidate will be working with domestic electrical supplies engaging with customers, working on upgrading their current home electricity supply.
A relevant electrical qualification is required along with a full driving licence and we believe the role would suit an fully trained electrician who is seeking a stable environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company.
- Carry out electrical upgrades to domestic electricity services (smart meter change out)
- Plan the work on site in line with the planning and work packs
- Engage with the house holder and advise the work you will be undertaking
- Undertake a site risk assessment and set out an exclusion zone
- Isolate the supply
- Undertake the planned works in the allocated time, ensuing a high standard of work is maintained
- Check all works have been completed successfully
- Switch the households electrical supply back on and ensure no faults
- Clean the work area to the customers satisfaction
- Ensure paperwork is completed and fed into the Computer/Tablet system
- Responsible for Health and Safety at all times.
- Qualified Electrician with Craft certification (majstorski ispit)
- Experience in Electrical commissioning, knowledge of identifying and marking phase and neutral connections and the consequences of errors
- Full Clean Driving licence
- Ability to work alone
- Fluent English speaking, reading and writing
- No criminal convictions
- Ability to follow rigid procedures in a very repetitive work environment
- Indoor and outdoor work in very variable weather conditions
- Flexibility to work across Ireland
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
Please submit your application in English with a copy of your diploma/craft certificate via application linke or contact us for more information on +385 1 562 6651.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- Irish contract
- Hourly wages 24,34€ gross for regular hours, 36,51€ gross for overtime (typically 45 working hours per week) – approximately 810€ net per week
- Accommodation is provided
- Organized safety training
Na određeno vrijeme, Stalni radni odnos