dSPACE is the global market leader and innovator of hardware and software solutions for embedded controller software development in Automotive, Aerospace and Manufacturing industries.
For our new office in Zagreb, dSPACE is looking for creative and motivated professionals. You will work on challenging cutting-edge product development projects in the areas of control prototyping and hardware-In-the-loop (HIL) simulation.
We are hiring a Test Manager/Test Engineer (f/m/d) for the quality assurance of dSPACE MotionDesk to start at the earliest date possible. MotionDesk is the dSPACE 3-D real-time visualization tool for simulating driving maneuvers and their environment.
Test Manager / Engineer for Quality Assurance of a 3-D Simulation Tool (m/f)
- Create automated tests
- Plan and execute product tests
- Evaluate and document the test results to provide a release recommendation
- Create, maintain, and implement performance benchmarks
- Maintain and extend the test infrastructure
- Cooperate closely with test engineers, developers, test managers, and other testers
- A university degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or another technical or scientific field
- Experience in automated testing of complex software systems
- Good programming skills in Python or Java™, C, or C#
- Proficiency in Windows
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as an independent and systematic way of working
- High level of commitment, initiative, and willingness to learn
- PStrong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Solid knowledge of English
- The following qualifications are desired, but not a prerequisite:
- Qualification as ISTQB® Certified Tester
- Experience in testing with automated image comparisons
- Experience in working with MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience with the dSPACE tool chain MotionDesk, ModelDesk, ASM
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have the opportunity to assume responsibility and shape your personal career. A friendly and cooperative approach as well as the continuous development of your expertise are a given to us.
If this job description appeals to you, we’re looking forward to receiving your complete résumé in English (with desired salary and earliest possible date of commencement).