dSPACE is the global market leader and innovator of hardware and software solutions for embedded controller software development in automotive, aerospace and manufacturing industries.
For our new office in Zagreb, dSPACE is looking for creative and motivated professionals. You will work on challenging cutting-edge product development projects in the areas of control prototyping and hardware-In-the-loop (HIL) simulation.
We are hiring a Software Developer (f/m/d) for the development of dSPACE MotionDesk to start at the earliest date possible. MotionDesk is the dSPACE 3-D real-time visualization tool for simulating driving maneuvers and their environment.
One focus of the position is the development of shader programs and modern visualization techniques in the context of 3-D real-time visualization.
We are looking forward to both applicants with professional experience and committed graduates.
Software Developer for 3-D and GPU Software Development (m/f)
- Develop and maintain sophisticated technical software components for dSPACE MotionDesk
- Design complex software components, specify their requirements, and design the software in UML
- Implement software components in C++ and C#
- Develop 3-D shader programs
- Design and create benchmarks
- Support quality assurance by developing and maintaining functional tests
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical or scientific field (Bachelor's or Master’s degree, diploma), or a comparable software-oriented education
- Profound knowledge of object-oriented software development in the programming languages C++ and C#
- Solid knowledge of 3-D graphics/shader programming in OpenGL and GLSL
- Knowledge of OpenSceneGraph and experience in the generation of polygon meshes, e.g., for the generation of road geometries, is desirable.
- Knowledge in modeling 3-D objects with MAYA/Blender is desirable.
- Knowledge in developing in Linux is desirable.
- Pronounced analytical, systematic, and independent way of working
- High level of commitment, initiative, and willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Solid knowledge of English
Working at dSPACE means taking on challenging and varied tasks in a promising and exciting industry. With us, you have the opportunity to assume responsibility and shape your personal career. A friendly and cooperative approach in our teams as well as the continuous development of your expertise are a given to us.
If this job description appeals to you, we’re looking forward to receiving your complete résumé in English (with desired salary and earliest possible date of commencement).