We are a team of SW and tool developers looking for new team members willing to participate in our efforts to be excellent.
Our daily activities include operation in an international environment, trying new methods and software, exploring possible options, learning every day from all potential sources, taking the initiative, and driving action.
If you would like to be a part of it, apply to this ad and join us in our Zagreb office!Ericsson provides a high-quality and modern working environment to its employees, together with lifelong learning, career development, and a stimulating award system.
We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation, and provide the ability to work in global teams. We offer a motivating environment, flexible working hours, and various recreation and socializing opportunities.
What can you expect?
- Stimulating work surroundings using an agile way of working
- Direct contact with internal Ericsson stakeholders and users
- Goal settings defining your current tasks, follow up and coaching
- Continuous professional development and defined career path
- Monthly and annually benefits
- Flexible working hours
Required competence, skills, and values:
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
- Java with Spring Boot experience
- Used to leading a development team
- Architecture skillset/Database modeling (Ideally Neo4j)
- Used to working in the cloud environment (Docker primarily, Kubernetes, Helm Charts)
- Systematic approach and precision
- Team spirit and cooperation
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
The following would be considered a plus:
- Full-stack with frontend experience
- Work according to the test-driven development process
- Linux knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with CI/CD concept and Jenkins
Your responsibilities would include:
- Development team leader, working closely with the stakeholders on SW detailed design as well as code review
- Act as a scrum master for the developers, i.e., coordinate development, monitor & prioritize
- Represent SW developers in refinement meetings (to free up time for developers), for tasks break-down and estimations