Recruiter/permanent placement consultant (m/f)
ManpowerGroup is a worldwide innovative forerunner and leader in the field of employment through the provision of services and workforce management solutions for clients. Understanding the needs of the clients and candidates in the changing world of work, we help people in their career development and business strengthening.
Due to an expansion of our business, we are looking for a motivated candidate to join our team at the position of RECRUITER/PERMANENT PLACEMENT CONSULTANT (m/f).
Place of work: Zagreb
As a part of ManpowerGroup’s Permanent Placement team, you will be dealing with clients and candidates with a focus to understand the needs of both sides: candidates` aspirations and clients` preferences.
- Recruitment and selection process management:
- Coordinating and conducting the introduction to the job process, recruiting of candidates for all level and management positions
- Selection process - preselecting, defining a recruitment method and job profiles, choosing appropriate selection instruments
- Sourcing and identifying suitable applicants through effective job matching
- Interviewing applicants within corporate guidelines to establish strengths, skills and requirements
- Communicating all requirements of the job to the applicant
- Providing face-to-face and online interviews
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with applicants and clients
- University degree together with 3+ years of experience in extensive full life cycle recruiting in different industries
- Agency experience preferable
- Faculty of Psychology is preferable
- Fluency in English, additional language will be a strong advantage
- Knowledge of MS Office package
- Able to accept high – performance demands
- Kind and polite person who fits within ManpowerGroup standards and corporate culture
- Team player, but at the same time goal – oriented and independent individual, motivated for further development and passionate about HR
What we offer?
- We offer attractive remuneration and comprehensive benefits package. In addition, we provide a pleasant and friendly ambience at work and foremost the possibility for further progress within our team.
Manpower Savjetovanje d.o.o. za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju, Avenija Dubrovnik 16, 10 020 Zagreb; tel: 01/5565700; fax: 01/5565701, ima dozvolu Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva za obavljanje djelatnosti posredovanja, KLASA: UP/I-102-02/09-04/26 UBROJ: 526-08-02-03/2-09-8.