Continuous Improvement Manager (m/f)
- VERTIV CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za trgovinu i usluge
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.Vertiv.com
Opis poslaIn partnership with the assigned internal customer(s) group, responsible for the successful planning, development, and execution of continuous improvement programs within Vertiv Operating System (VOS).
Provide oversight on all continuous improvement projects and the standardization of business as usual (BAU) processes within assigned functional departments, shape operational strategy, develop plans and execute performance improvement initiatives.
Play an active role within assigned customer(s) group in capturing, duplicating and internalizing the best practices across assigned customer(s) group.
Essential job functions:
- Develop Lean capabilities of management and employees, to create sustainable models to drive daily problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Lead and coach leaders to integrate operations/functions end to end and drive KPI improvement
- Develop the capabilities of the continuous improvement team and lead the continuous improvement of Vertiv Operating standards, processes and methods.
- Have a shared responsibility for both process improvement as well as functional performance
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of CI (VOS) Coordinators, and their support staff
- Ensure alignment and adherence to the VOS methodology and framework. Ensures employees operate within VOS guidelines
- Accountable for the administration and execution of VOS related policies and procedures
- Work with assigned function leader to define/set appropriate targets for improvement and measure progress to targets.
- 3-5 years or more of hands-on experience in the application of Lean/Six Sigma methods and way of thinking.
- Background in quality / industrialization / maintenance
- Ability to coach, teach and lead leaders to develop continuous improvement strategies, influence decision making, and drive continuous improvement initiatives within the plant operations and functions; previous experience leading teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical skills, including the use of statistical modeling techniques, root cause analysis and other tools and methods typically deployed to drive operational improvements
- Strong experience in applying and coaching change management, behavior coaching and performance management methods.
- Ability to influence and lead in a matrix organization to drive accountably and execution of VOS mindset and activities
Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik
Potrebne godine iskustva:
Stalni radni odnos
Rad od kuće: