Industrial Project Engineer (m/f)
- VERTIV CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za trgovinu i usluge
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.Vertiv.com
Who is Vertiv?
- We are a global market leader in designing and delivering critical infrastructure solutions
- We are a 4.5 billion $ global organization
- We have nearly 20,000 employees worldwide and we have an established presence in over 130 countries
- We design, provide and service global critical infrastructure that is helping the world to be always up and running
Opis poslaVertiv Croatia is looking for an Industrial Project Engineer to join their international team of experts and engineers.
We are launching a new department in Zagreb in the field of power electronics. This project will focus on Single Phase UPS products.
What will you be doing?
- Leading the design and Implementation of manufacturing processes for new offers
- Introducing innovative industrial technologies when the product offer requires
- Defining the mandatory requirement for key processes and manage it during the life of the project
- Managing the manufacturing process and flow qualification in collaboration with Supply Chain
- Working with Manufacturing Engineers and Materials teams to develop documentation for new products
What can you expect from this position?
- You will be supporting the Single Phase UPS product development alongside engineers in the USA and China
- You will be preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects
- Assigning responsibilities and mentor project team
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering/Technology or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years of experience in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- New Product Development / New Product Initiative experience
- Advance Manufacturing Training/Exp (ie. Lean, Six-Sigma, etc.)
- Strong English skill (you will be communicating with international team members daily)
Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik
Potrebne godine iskustva:
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work on new exciting international projects with foreign clients in various sectors ranging from IT, telecommunication to commercial, oil and gas and many others
- Friendly and casual office atmosphere in a team of like-minded engineers
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working from home
Stalni radni odnos
Rad od kuće: