Battery Engineer (m/f)
- VERTIV CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za trgovinu i usluge
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.Vertiv.com
Opis poslaVertiv Croatia is launching a new department in Zagreb in the field of power electronics and we are looking for Battery Engineers. This project will focus on Single Phase UPS products.
Do you enjoy?
- Working on lithium Battery Management system software control, algorithm loop design and development
- Generating software execution plans and design structures
- Doing software functional module requirements analysis
- Independently focusing on programing of the software modules
- Debugging and solving test and market issues
Do you have?
- Bachelor’s degree or above in either power electronics, automatic control or electrical engineering
- Experience in the development of the charging and discharging characteristics of various lithium batteries
- Knowledge of UPS lithium BMS
- An interest (or previous experience) in single phase and three phase UPS products
- A solid level of English
If the answer to the questions above is yes, you should consider hitting that apply button.
Viša stručna sprema, Sveučilišni prvostupnik
Why should you join us?
- Vertiv is a global market leader in designing and delivering critical infrastructure solutions
- In the world of high tech and new emerging technologies such as 5G and Edge, data centers have become an essential aspect of our everyday lives
- We design and manufacture critical infrastructure that ensures todays interconnected world of communication networks in commercial and industrial environments
- Even in these turbulent times, our business and industry does not stop, on the contrary – infrastructure has never been more important to ensure the increased internet usage continues running and we keep people connected with work, family and friends
- We are also an international corporation with 20.000 employees worldwide and we have an established presence in over 130 countries
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work on new exciting international projects with foreign clients in various sectors ranging from IT, telecommunication to commercial, oil and gas and many others
- Friendly and casual office atmosphere in a team of like-minded engineers
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working from home
Stalni radni odnos
Rad od kuće: