CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce.
We make successful companies more convenient. Our customers go to market in a third of the time, sell four times faster, increase sales by 24% and deliver eight times faster, with a 79% improvement in order accuracy. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
This role will suit a highly motivated individual who is comfortable working in teams that may be spread across a number of different locations. Applicants should be aware that some occasional travel may be required to regional offices – principally in the UK and Croatia. This will be infrequent and for short periods.
In addition, you will:
- Be a clear communicator and team player
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Be able to work under your own initiative
- Effectively prioritize competing demands
- Be able to write documents in clear English
The CloudSense Product Team is responsible for delivering and supporting the software components that comprise our industry-leading sales and full lifecycle order management platforms. As the Product Team PMO, you will perform a vital role in supporting various functions of the Product Team.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the release management process to ensure that all requirements in terms of process, documentation and approvals have been met
- Ensure the correct use of CloudSense Ticketing for delivery management and time reporting
- Ensure the Product Team complies with all necessary finance, HR and other essential business processes, such as those dealing with recruitment, team performance and annual leave
- Be responsible for the timely publication of product team reports required by the exec team and board, and contribute to the creation of other board reporting materials as required
- Attend Product Leadership Team meetings to capture and publish minutes, and ensure follow-up on actions
- Create and maintain important management artifacts such as a department level issues and risks register and customer commitments log
- Support the growth of the team by being the primary point of contact and coordinator for all recruitment related activities, and planning of on-boarding activities for new members of the team
- Manage the Product Team’s relationship with key partners and suppliers
- Create and maintain new management reports and dashboards as required
- Support the creation of a workstream reporting regime and then manage the BAU process with Product Delivery Managers
- Support the (to be defined) Customer Commitments process
- Manage the CloudSense software escrow account and upload of major release source code
- Administer the Product Team wiki, hosted on Confluence
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1+ years of experience working in a software or project delivery environment
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment, and an understanding of agile delivery principles
- Experience tracking and reporting on status, progress, dependencies, issues and risks across multiple delivery streams
- Experience engaging with a variety of senior management roles
- Good spreadsheet skills (Google Sheets and/or Microsoft Excel)
- Experience working with Salesforce and CloudSense products
- Experience building complex reports in Salesforce
- Project Management Office (or similar) experience
- Working with recruitment agencies and managing a hiring process
- Scrum Master training and/or certification
- Project management training and/or certification
Life @ CloudSense:
Our offices, and the people working in them, all have their unique quirks and qualities. But they’re also distinctly CloudSense. The thing that ties them together? The way we work – with clear goals, autonomy and support – and the friendships we share.
We’re a technology company, but our focus is on giving people the tools they need to succeed in their careers and lives. This has to start with our own people. We want every CloudSense employee to be healthy, happy and secure – at work and at home. So we do whatever we can to make this happen.
Some of the benefits you will love:
- Additional health insurance in "Agram" hospital
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work from home
- Training & development
- Sports activities & Gym memberships
- Online workouts with a personal trainer
- Healthy breakfast & snacks in the office
- Company day & monthly socials
- Pet-friendly office - Pet Fridays :)