CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce.
We make successful companies more convenient. Our customers go to market in a third of the time, sell four times faster, increase sales by 24% and deliver eight times faster, with a 79% improvement in order accuracy. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
You will work in one of our Croatian offices, located in Zagreb and Split. This role will suit a highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working remotely with team members who may be spread across a number of different locations. At the moment, due to the Covid-19 situation CloudSense employees are not traveling, but once applicable, candidates should be aware that some occasional travel may be required to regional offices – principally London, UK.
- Be a quick learner and keen to embrace new technologies and development frameworks
- Be a clear communicator and team player
- Be able to work under your own initiative
- Be able to communicate verbally and in writing in clear English
- Have a talent for problem-solving and a well-organized approach to work
- Play a key role in creating applications and features that conform to best practice coding standards, make optimal use of advanced framework capabilities, and have required unit test coverage
- Follow industry best practices, make proper use of software development tooling, and adhere to CloudSense development processes.
- Work with testers to help define the approach for testing of new deliverables, and ensure timely resolution of any issues discovered during the testing process
- Provide product support, which includes educating colleagues in the use of new product features, as well as analyzing and resolving issues reported by project teams and customers
- Produce technical documentation as required
- Help develop other members of the CloudSense development team through on-the-job mentoring
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Candidates for the Product Developer position must have a degree in a relevant technical subject and 3+ years of commercial software development experience.
You will have combined experience of minimum 3 years in developing in one or a combination of the following or similar programming languages:
- Java - ideally demonstrable experience in developing complex enterprise applications and systems integrations.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with object-oriented design.
- Understanding of UML and test-driven development.
- Experience with Git, SVN or equivalent source control system.
- Proven ability to analyze and maintain existing code.
- Understanding of database principles and generic SQL.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience working in a team with other developers.
The following skills could give the candidates an edge in the selection process:
- Exposure to or experience in working with Salesforce and/ or Salesforce Apex.
- Experience in JS testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jasmine or Protractor.
- Experience with an MVC framework such as Spring, Struts, or .Net.
- Experience in test driven development & writing of unit tests.
Life @ CloudSense:
Our offices, and the people working in them, all have their unique quirks and qualities. But they’re also distinctly CloudSense. The thing that ties them together? The way we work – with clear goals, autonomy and support – and the friendships we share.
We’re a technology company, but our focus is giving people the tools they need to succeed in their careers and lives. This has to start with our own people. We want every CloudSense employee to be healthy, happy and secure – at work and at home. So we do whatever we can to make this happen.
Some of the benefits you will love:
- Additional health insurance in "Agram" hospital
- Flexible working hours and WFH
- Training & development
- Sports activities & Gym memberships
- Online workouts with a personal trainer
- Healthy breakfast & snacks in the office
- Company day & monthly socials
- Pet-friendly office - Pet Fridays :)