Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region.
Ericsson Nikola Tesla is looking for experienced engineers that dare to broaden their horizons with exciting new technologies in the telecom field.
If you are the one, interested to take a role of System level Developer, you should be able to:
- understand customer requirements
- understand underlying standardization (e.g. 3GPP, IETF)
- understand existing product enough to propose a place to insert a change
- prepare high level solution and argumentation to support it
- defend your solution as the optimal
- prepare solution with more details enabling a development team to actually build the solution
- support the development team during execution phase
- document solution and implemented change
Am I eligible?
You should be:
- Openminded and ready for learning
- Interested in technology and an engineer in your heart
- Formally educated in some of the technical universities or possess equivalent knowledge
- Ready to upgrade yourself to a better version of you by obtaining new knowledge and experience
- Ambitious enough to give it a try
What I can accept if I become part of the team?
- Become a part of the big Ericsson family working constantly in international teams from office in Croatia
- Experience work in multinational environment
- Become part of the local team of experts in the area
- Learn a lot about top Ericsson products
- Be supported by a mentor while working on the first solutions
- Have constant opportunity to learn and develop as Ericsson develops
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers. Ericsson develops, delivers and manages telecommunication networks by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity. From 5G and IoT to virtualization, we are supporting digital transformation for the next generation of mobile services.