Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region.
What are we looking for?
We are a team of software and tool developers looking for new team members willing to participate in our efforts to be excellent.
Our daily activities include operation in an international environment, trying new methods and software, exploring possible options, learning every day from all potential sources, taking the initiative, and driving action.
If you would like to be a part of it, apply to this ad and join us in our Zagreb office!
Targeted competence, skills, and values:
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
- Experience in working with JUnit framework (Java)
- Experience in working with Playwright+Jest or Selenium
- Used to working in cloud environment (CI/CD pipeline, Kubernetes)
- Systematic approach and precision
- Team spirit and cooperation
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
The following would be considered a plus:
- Linux knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with Jenkins
What can you expect
- Stimulating work surroundings using an agile way of working
- Direct contact with internal Ericsson stakeholders and users
- Goal settings defining your current tasks, follow up and coaching
- Continuous professional development and defined career path
- Monthly and annually benefits
- Flexible working hours
We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation, and provide the ability to work in global teams. We offer a motivating environment, flexible working hours, and various recreation and socializing opportunities.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted only if they pass initial screening.