Egmont is a leading Nordic media group shaping the media of tomorrow with award-winning storytelling and digital innovation. Founded in 1878 as a one-man printing company, Egmont arose into an internationally acknowledged corporation. With more than 100 years market presence they are covering +20 countries, having +6000 employees makes them a significant player in the media and publishing business. For their entity in Croatia they are currently looking for a:
Finance Manager (m/f)
- fully manage the finance and accounting department
- regular reports to the management and group
- budgeting, financial analysis and economic calculations
- act as a management advisor in alignment with corporate regulations and goals
- manage and maintain all finance and accounting duties according to local law and regulation (taxes, correspondence with relevant institutions, audit coordinator)
- process optimization and supportive team leading skills
- 3+ years’ experience
- master degree in economics, business & finance
- IT skilled, familiar with ERP systems
- experience with reporting within international environment would be preferable
- fluent written and spoken English
- steady personality, precise, reliable
- engaged and commercially minded, positive attitude
In a market affected by continuous change and ever-evolving consumption patterns, Egmont continues to develop and invest in high-growth business areas, successfully developing next-generation media solutions and businesses.
The Croatian entity with +25 years local market presence is among the top organizations in the group regarding working atmosphere and achievements. Egmont encourages a supportive but independent work style maintaining a stable and motivating working environment where collegiality is highly valued.
If you are looking for an international, corporate working environment, up-to-date with the latest publishing trends but still retaining a people-oriented culture then Egmont is the right place for you. Apply for this position by sending your CV and application letter in English - full confidentiality is guaranteed.
HILL International - Zagreb d.o.o. za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Draškovićeva 40, 10 000 Zagreb, tel: 01/481 06 60
LINK ZA PRIJAVU
Rok prijave: do popunjenja radnog mjesta