Application & Infrastructure Maintenance Engineer (m/f)
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects, and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realize digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future. The best part of it? Solid teams! User experience, back-end and testing experts work together in scrum teams and learn from each other.
As an Application & Infrastructure Maintenance Engineer your task will be to monitor already developed applications and the underlying (cloud) infrastructure in a sustainable way, to eliminate incidents and to support continuous improvement and ensure stable operation.
Do you want to join?
- You investigate and analyze technical incidents, problem replication, fault diagnosis, code fix, and call closure to customer satisfaction.
- You are responsible for the development of technical change requests and defect corrections of the existing components, as well as for software enhancements.
- You deploy fixes into staging and pre-production environments.
- You proactively optimize and enable smooth running of all components of the system, aiming to automate processes as much as possible
- You implement and test new software development as well as upgrade and maintain existing systems
- You provide responsive assistance to customer requests for software support
- You document findings and procedures.
- You can demonstrate more than three years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician, or in a similar role
- You have worked with Azure and/or AWS as well as with CMS/e-commerce Systems
- You have proven development experience (programming languages and shell-scripts)
- Hands on experience with .NET framework is an advantage
- You convince with your analytical thinking, problem-solving skills, and excellent judgment
- You love to work in a team but are also able to operate independently
- You have convincing communication skills and can communicate technical issues from business perspective to non-technical persons
- Experience with Jira, Jira Service Desk, ServiceNow or other defect management tools is benefical
- You have very good English language skills
- Working in a 24/7-OnCall-Team isn’t an issue for you
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your prospectsWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
Susanne "Sissi" Kistner
HR Business Partner
ecx.io croatia d.o.o.
Međimurska ul. 28
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb