Senior Software Developer (m/f) - Zagreb
The OrganizationOur client is one of the leading system integrator companies which is providing IT services as well as business and infrastructure solutions for enterprise clients. Currently, they are looking for experienced software developers who have aspiration toward working on technically challenging projects.
The PositionAs a member of business solutions development team, a Senior Software Developer will be involved in long-term projects with an emphasis on developing business solutions using modern concepts and technologies.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in development of .NET web-based application, within a software development company and in a team of at least two people
- Team lead experience or a more responsible role within the team is a must
- Advanced knowledge of at least one of source control software and understanding of concepts (checkin, checkout, branch, diff/compare, history, shelveset); additional experience of working with GIT source control is an advantage
- Experience of working with SQL Server data base and understanding of T-SQL syntax
- Excellent understanding of relevant web concepts and terms
- Experience of working with or participating in code reviewing process
- Previous experience of working in agile development methodologies such as SCRUM, Kanban or MSF agile is preferable
- Microsoft development certificates (such as MCSD Web Builder) are desirable
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and invest time in self-development is a must
What’s in it for you?
- Working on different large technically challenging projects with enterprise size clients
- Possibility to choose between working on product or custom development
- Working with talented experts in an international and positive working environment
- Being able to maintain a work-life balance, working within an environment that appreciates family and private time, with flexible working hours
- Compensation benefits and promotions in accordance with personal goals and achieved work results
- Opportunities to expand skills and to grow professionally through conferences, education and Microsoft certification courses
Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume together with a short motivation in English via APPLICATION LINK until Monday, 30th of November 2020. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220