Erste Group Card Processor d.o.o., IT company and international card processor that provides modern services of card processing is opening a position in Zagreb:
Junior OpenShift Administrator (m/f)
- Red Hat OpenShift systems administration
- Application support for Java applications and systems on OpenShift platform
- Pipeline setup for different projects running on OpenShift
- Automation of various tasks in microservice lifecycle
- Testing organization and execution
- Adequate security and protection measures conduction
- Collaboration with other organizational units and companies providing modern card and IT technologies & solutions
- Basic knowledge of open source container systems and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, GlusterFS, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Ansible, Prometheus...)
- Basic knowledge of Java programming language and related technologies (J2EE, Spring framework, WebLogic, JBOSS/Wildfly, Tomcat)
- Knowledge of Helm, Golang, Operator Framework, Service Mesh is welcomed
- Analytical skills
- Proactivity and self-initiative, motivation for continuous learning
- Competitive compensation packages including various benefits
- Broad and diverse development opportunities
- Continuous external and internal education
- Flexible working arrangements (flexible start and end of work day, work from home, shorter Friday options)
If you are interested and motivated to join a successful IT card processing company, please submit your application and CV (together with links to personal projects, if any available) by 06.12.2020. via the application link.
For all additional inquiries, you may visit our website.
Thank you for the application!