Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region.
We are a team of software developers, producing automation software for telecommunications industry. Our task is to enable greater process efficiency when building mobile networks of the future. We have the opportunity to combine our skills with new software and hardware technologies, in order to solve new market challenges. Our work environment is exclusively international, we work agile and keep up with the global trends.
Our organization owns complete software development lifecycle for a number of applications for web, mobile and desktop platforms. We aim to expand in multiple areas, so today we’re looking for motivated developers who want a chance to apply their skills.
Currently, we are looking for a developer to expand team responsible for developing radio access network (3G/4G/5G) dimensioning and tendering tools. That tool set, containing modules covering all radio access technologies, is developed with large range of platforms with state-of-the-art platforms like Java Spring-boot and Angular 8 with trend moving to microservice architecture.
As part of our team you would participate in:
- business requirements clarification
- technical analysis & solution design
- software implementation and interaction with stakeholders
- testing and benchmarking
Our preferable candidate should be familiar with the following:
- Mathematical background and problem-solving skills
- Radio communications basics (signal strength, propagation, linear/log scales and conversion)
Any of the following would be considered as a real plus:
- Angular experience
- Java and database experience
- Knowledge and experience with Matlab coding
- Advanced radio access technology knowledge
- Automated testing and benchmarking experience
- Gradle, Yarn, NPM and Webpack experience
- Microservice platforms (Kubernetes)
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.