Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region.
We are a team of software developers located in Zagreb, producing automation software for telco industry. Our task is to enable greater process efficiency when building mobile networks of the future (5G, IoT). We have the opportunity to combine our skills with new software and hardware technologies, in order to solve the latest market challenges. Our work environment is exclusively international, we work agile and keep up with the global trends.
Our organization owns complete software development lifecycle for a number of applications for web, mobile and desktop platforms. We are continuously expanding and today we’re looking for motivated development team members who want a chance to truly apply their valuable development. As part of our team, you would participate in business requirements clarification, technical analysis & solution design, software development, and interaction with stakeholders.
Currently, we are looking for Android developers. Such person should demonstrate interest in mobile technologies, has experience in mobile development and keeps up to date with trends. This person is also not afraid to look under the phone covers.
Our preferable candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with Android native development (Java and/or Kotlin)
- Understands and keeps track of Android OS and SDK lifecycles
- Experience with different Android and Google Play Services APIs (Google maps, Location services, etc.)
- Experience with Android design patterns (MVVM, Android Architectural Components, Dependency injection, etc.)
- Good knowledge of RESTful services and respective libraries
Any of the following would be considered as a plus:
- Understanding Android Security aspects
- Understanding Android Interface Definition Language (AIDL)
- Hands-on experience with ADB and Android Testing
- Hands-on experience with rooting Android devices
- Basic Linux knowledge
Other skills considered:
- Experience with Git and Scrum/Agile ways of working
- Proficiency in speaking and writing in English
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
Ericsson Nikola Tesla provides high-quality modern working environment, stimulating reward system, together with lifelong learning, career development, and flexible working hours. We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation and provide ability to work in global teams. You will be given challenging assignments, opportunity to work on tools reaching 100+ countries, a chance to try out new software and hardware, along with continuous professional development.
If you would like to join our Zagreb office, work in great environment and make software with global impact, apply here and let’s talk!
If you’re proud of some of your previous work, please provide a link and we’ll check it out!
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.