FRAMOS enables machines to see. Imaging and embedded vision technologies are our passion, they play a key role in automation, robotics and the IoT-connected factory and are key drivers in cognitive systems, the smart home, intelligent mobiles and autonomous vehicles. Since 1981, FRAMOS is a leading global supplier of imaging products, embedded vision technologies, custom solutions and OEM services and supports customers as a technical consultant, development partner and external supplier. We offer a powerful portfolio of imaging components and services to develop cutting-edge imaging and embedded vision systems. With a team of more than 100 employees working worldwide, we aim to find the fastest and most efficient imaging solutions for our customers. FRAMOS is your global partner for vision solutions.
Senior Accounting Specialist - German Speaking (m/f/d)
Your tasks:We are looking for an experienced German speaking Accounting Specialist (m/f/d) who can oversee all general Accounting processes and procedures especially for our German entity such as analysing and preparing financial documents and reports, keep track of the money coming in and going out, and make sure all our business transactions are properly entered in our financial and tax records.
The Accounting Manager is fully responsible for conducting all day-to-day operations of the Accounting function and is able to close books on their own.
This role will initially be (partially) home office based.
- Continuously support the Accounting Manager in improving accounting processes especially for the German GmbH and also the UK Ltd. entity
- Reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end and year-end close procedures,
- Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results,
- Management of the approval process, including circulation of invoices/statements to managers for budgetary approvals,
- Preparing wire transfers, or direct payment of credit card statements, and ensuring that such payments have the required approvals,
- Responsible for monthly and yearly closing process,
- Leading and responding to inquiries for the annual external audit,
- Ensuring a good flow of information to other departments in a proactive manner, including providing regular and ad hoc financial reporting as requested,
- Responsible for tax audits and tax returns,
- Act as a contact for banks in Germany and the UK,
- Implementing and enforcing financial controls and cashflow
- Proven experience as Senior Accountant - handling general ledger activities on your own initiative!
- Ability to communicate in English and German
- Deep understanding of Croatian accounting standards is a must; German accounting experience (HGB) is a strong advantage
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a desire to improve these ongoing,
- Strong knowledge of Tax and Accounting regulations,
- Experience with accounting software (for example SAP or Navision),
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills,
- ACCA is an advantage.
What you can expect:
- A fun and dynamic work environment in our brand new Zagreb office (be one of the first 10 employees!)
- Member of an international team of over 130 employees currently based in Europe and Northern America
- Position who gives you space for creation of new concepts and integrating of new ideas,
- Career growth opportunities in the most promising high-tech industry today,
- Work with a team that celebrates success and drives to a common goal,
- Working on products used by leading world companies,
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools,
- Home office option
Did we awake your interest? If yes, please send us your application and CV in English via application link.