CRM Consultant (m/f) - Zagreb
The OrganisationOur client is one of the leading system integrator companies which is providing IT services as well as business and infrastructure solutions for enterprise clients. Their professional and business-oriented market approach, knowledge and expertise are the main reasons they have been earning the trust of major companies and are one of the leading providers of complete IT solutions and services on the Croatian market for more than 25 years.
- analyzing user requirements and making decisions based on technology and business knowledge
- designing, documenting and executing customizations and/or plugin implementations
- building the CRM forms and views, as well as workflows and reports
- working within the application development and support team for MS Dynamics CRM
- delivering daily effective consultancy and support for users and stakeholders.
- 3+ years of relevant CRM system experience; previous experience with MS Dynamics CRM and Cloud CRM is preferable and considered a strong advantage
- preferably a university degree, although not mandatory
- experience in designing and delivering technical deliverables
- AD, IIS, DNS knowledge
- understanding of SQL Reporting Services
- fluency in English, both written and spoken
- customer and/or stakeholders facing experience.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory, especially related to articulating technical specification
- team player, must be able to interact with all levels of management and collaborate well across different groups
- an ambitious and proactive, self-motivated individual with a positive can-do attitude
- independent and reliable individual with managerial, organizational, as well as multitasking skills.
What’s in it for you?
- working with talented experts in an international and positive working environment
- being able to maintain a work-life balance, with flexible working hours and working from home
- compensation benefits and promotions in accordance with personal growth goals and achieved work results
- opportunities to expand skills and to grow professionally through conferences, education and Microsoft certification courses.
Please send us your resume together with a motivational letter in English via APPLICATION LINK until Friday, January 22th, 2021. All applications will be processed with highest confidentiality guaranteed.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220