Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region.
Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s Digital Business Systems team is looking for System Integrators in Zagreb.
Join us in the digital transformation of the industry and society. Become part of our team and work in a fast-paced environment using the latest technologies and developing your skills.
We are offering an opportunity to work on challenging projects related to the orchestration and provisioning of services in telecommunications networks.
- developing our business built upon our own ideas and solutions created through the innovative culture and regular hackathons
- developing products that target complex IT systems impacting the quality of living of all of us
- have built several national digital systems covering health and land administration domains
- have co-developed the IoT platform with Ericsson which is being used worldwide, making a global impact on the way we digitally communicate
- truly dedicated to the expertise of each individual by offering stimulated and financed certification paths and courses
- working in a safe to fail environment where the latest industry methodologies and tools are the working standard
- communicating in organized, highly empowered and motivated agile/development teams
- annual awards in accordance with the company’s business success
- incentive bonuses, including a monthly meal allowance
- company restaurant
- sports and cultural sections
- regular medical check-ups
- flexible working hours
- covered public transport costs
- opportunities to travel and work abroad
We expect from You:
- solid Linux and databases knowledge
- experience with SW build tools, SW versioning, continuous integration to shorten development feedback loops
- firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning to master own profession
- willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it
- desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address others’ needs
- Services and their supporting infrastructure, both network and IT are driven by customers’ preferences for innovation, excitement and speed, and the need to meet or exceed those expectations with increased agility.
Orchestration answers the call for more dynamic management of services, information and technology in converged ICT networks. It provides a unified orchestration framework supporting service and resource through their lifecycle ‒ from planning to fulfillment to closedloop assurance in telecommunication networks.
Dynamic Activation handles high-throughput service activations. It provides pre-verified provisioning for Ericsson 2G/3G/4G/IMS/Charging as well as dual-mode 5G core solutions to ease the integration effort in business support systems (BSS) when introducing new service offerings to end-users.
If you find yourself motivated and capable of new challenges, free to apply.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.