Through continuous improvement of client services' quality and diversity, Intesa Sanpaolo is trying to ensure growth and efficiency of all its subsidiaries. Only people, their knowledge and creative potential can create new value and ensure considerable distance from our competition.
By virtue of Intesa Sanpaolo, we are inviting you to submit application for the position:
Senior UX Designer (m/f)
UX designers define, measure and optimize systems to improve ease of use, and create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-user problems. Some of the main tasks are:
- Research & benchmark
- Define scope & drivers for the UX design process
- Define the information architecture
- Provide main navigation flows
- Understand the services involved and the complexity and define the activity plan
- Create high level prototypes
- Support the front-end during development phase
- Perform test & quality assurance
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Understand and communicate the operational impact of any changes
Formal conditions that candidates must meet:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience (min 4 years)
- Basic knowledge of banking products and on-line banking processes
- Familiarity with E2E delivery process from Service Design to Deployment; understanding of interactions between UX, UI, Business analysis, IT analysis, development
- Familiarity with UAT and deployment phases
- Knowledge of main UX tools (Sketch, Invision)
Required competences and skills:
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Team oriented
What we offer?
In Privredna banka Zagreb d.d. we offer you an opportunity for continuous professional development and both personal and private development. Our employees can benefit from various courses, foreign language schools, conferences and other. We offer numerous internal and external business-related educations. You can find more information regarding the possibilities of your career in PBZ group on our Corporate Website.
Apply for this post no later than January 21st by attaching your Cover Letter and detailed CV in English via application link.