Senior Backend Developer (m/f)
ClientRepsly is a business-to-business software as a service (SaaS) company focused on providing field teams a super-easy-to-use mobile CRM based on advanced GPS features with supporting web app for the managers.
Headquartered in Boston, with an R&D team in Zagreb and partners around the globe, they have fast growing team of experts. Deployed by leading global brands as well as innovative start-ups in over 80 countries worldwide, Repsly makes organizations get closer to their customers by simplifying how their field teams collect data, work together and drive sales.
The PositionAs a member of the development team, you will have an opportunity to work on a complex product for the existing and new clients from USA. The responsibilities range from designing and contributing to feature requirements refinement, through implementation to real-time production tracking, and user adoption of your features.
Mandatory skills, knowledge and experience in:
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- advanced knowledge of C#, ASP.NET and .NET Core
- advanced knowledge and experience with REST services
- experience with MSSQL
- excellent English spoken and written
- strong communication skills
- proactive engagement for long-term goals and full ownership over deliveries
- eager to contribute to product and architecture decisions
- practicing good coding standards and participating in peer code reviews.
Desired, but not essential experience:
- NoSQL databases, preferably both MongoDB and Elasticsearch
- experience with distributed, microservice solutions (Docker)
- event-driven programming/solutions
- experience with AWS Cloud Computing Services or other cloud services
- Agile software development
- experience with Firebase and Firebase database
- CI/CD and automated build pipeline.
What’s in it for you?
- working on distributed SaaS multi-tenant solution with layered event-driven microservice backend
- facing the challenges of SaaS agile product development and a rapidly growing company
- working on a globally used enterprise-grade software product
- using new technologies in a team of recognized professionals
- having a continuous education and professional development
- working in a friendly working atmosphere
- taking part in company events and team buildings
- optionally enjoying informal social events and sports groups.
If you are ready to join our client's success story, then we are ready to talk about the possibilities of this extraordinary career opportunity. Please send us your resume in English by January 20th, 2020 via the APPLICATION LINK.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. You can count on the highest confidentiality level throughout the selection process.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220