Backend Engineer (m/f)
The OrganizationHuddle is a US-based software provider for gaming operators of all sizes in regulated markets around the world. Huddle builds data-driven tools that enable gaming operators to build their businesses, lower costs, efficiently operate within their local legal restrictions while delivering an improved betting experience for customers. Huddle places value in making an impact, creating inventive solutions, and cares about creating meaningful collaborations, both with their customers and employees.
Huddle is searching for a talented, ambitious and highly motivated Backend Engineer to join them in their journey to become a betting software forerunner.
The PositionThe Backend Engineer is responsible for the technical delivery of the backend platform, where the person in this position works closely with the technical team to design and implement the most suitable solutions. The Backend Engineer will help define technical standards and culture, overseeing operational deployment.
The Backend Engineer’s primary responsibilities are:
- designing, developing, and operating bespoke JVM based solutions
- contributing to all phases of the software development lifecycle; from product inception to deployment and production operations including: bug triage, hot-fixing, and interacting with customers
- working on pricing services
- working on REST API
- handling domain specific messaging and integrations towards the betting platform.
- holds at least three years of relevant work experience with agile development cycles
- has extensive experience with SQL and NoSQL databases and Messaging Systems
- experienced with Java and JVM, distributed systems and micro-services architectures
- has experience with REST API implementation and holds a good knowledge of controller frameworks
- holds a deep understanding of Cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- has been exposed to Git and versioning software
- has experience with build systems (Maven, SBT, Gradle, or similar) and common build patterns
- has experience with Jenkins or similar CI/CD
- has prior experience in Cluster management tools and implementing reactive and CQRS/ES systems
- is proficient in English.
Experience with functional programming and streams is not a requirement, but will be considered a strong advantage.
- passionate about team contributions and seeks to be involved in the development of an organization within an exciting industry
- profound communication and relationship management skills
- thorough and detail-oriented way of approach of work assignments
- great ability to manage multiple work assignments
- reliable and able to work independently.
If you think you have the needed experience and expertise and would like to be part of our client’s success story, apply for a chance to dive into a new professional endeavor. We are ready to meet you.
Please send us your resume together with a motivational letter in English by January 26th, 2021 via the APPLICATION LINK.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be processed with guaranteed highest level of confidentiality.
Others search. We find.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o. ima dozvolu za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju
Klasa: UP/I-102-02/09-04/11, ur.br.: 526-08-02-03/2-09-6
Na objavljeni natječaj mogu se prijaviti osobe oba spola.
SMART GROUP RECRUITMENT d.o.o.
Heinzelova ulica 70/4
T +385 1 2092 222
F +385 1 2092 220