Electrical Engineer (m/f)
- AA EURO CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za usluge
- Adresa: Savska cesta 32/IX, 10000 Zagreb
AA Euro Croatia is a member of AA Euro Group Ltd. We are a specialist Recruitment Consultancy operating globally. We recruit for jobs in Ireland and Europe across the Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing, Security, Finance & HR.
Opis poslaWe have been retained by a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering Services contractor to recruit an Electrical Engineer (m/f) to work on large-scale Data Centre projects based in Mainland Europe.
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety, Environment and quality procedures are followed and adequate records maintained.
- Develop the project specific qualify plan.
- Work with the project manager and project teams to review and manage project from inception to handover.
- Undertake regular meetings with the supply chain to maintain progress and to ensure resources are matched to the construction programme.
- To liaise with the project manager and prepare the project close out report.
- Review with the project manager the allocation of resources and to review progress.
- Review and ensure that the site based personnel have the correct training and valid certificate for the project.
- Motivate the team on site
- Engineering Qualification (BEng minimum)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Data Centre experience would be beneficial
- Commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
Please submit your application in English via application link or contact us for more information on +385 1 562 6651.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Visoka stručna sprema, Magistar struke
Potrebne godine iskustva:
- Permanent role
- Work on rotational basis
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, vehicle and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period
Stalni radni odnos