Finance Manager (m/f)
ManpowerGroup Croatia for the Croatia and Czech Republic operations of an established €249 million global chemical company employing almost 700 people across 6 manufacturing sites and 15 offices, is looking for Finance Manager (m/f).
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the provision, to Group Finance, Croatia and Czech Republic monthly financial results (P & L, Balance Sheet, Capital monitoring, working capital performance & cash-flow) to provide Group with key and relevant financial performance information to allow meaningful assessment and challenge of the company performance. To lead the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts across the Croatia and Czech Republic.
- To manage the preparation for the annual financial audit for the Croatia and Czech Republic, act as the key contact and ensure all necessary supporting information is available.
- Ensure the filing of all statutory accounts, tax returns and other required tax and statistical information is completed accurately and on time.
- Manage the finance team to ensure an efficient and effective finance operation, delivering exceptional service at an optimised cost.
- Support the Regional CFO-Europe to improve the accounting processes and local policies ensuring compliance with legislative frameworks, Group policies and local legislation.
- To maintain accurate records of the company’s financial and accounting transactions and ensure compliance with standard accounting regulations. To act as the expert on relevant accounting developments and ensure that the Regional CFO - Europe is kept informed of all key changes and their application across Croatia and Czech Republic.
- Support the optimisation of working capital and promote best practice management. Seek to improve the quality and visibility of working capital performance measures and work with the team to improve them.
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedures in line with Group and Local policies, ensure appropriate insurances as determined at a group level are in place to safeguard the assets of company
- To ensure the daily/weekly/monthly accounting systems operate effectively and efficiently. Ensure suppliers are accurately paid on time.
- To provide support to local management teams across organisational performance and operational day–to-day matters.
- Support local management and Regional CFO – Europe with financial M&A / divestment / capex activities across France and Iberia, covering the preparation of financial business case, board papers, integration / project plans and post completion reviews.
- Manage and develop relations with banks, insurers and other business/financial partners, looking for the best opportunities for the company
- Manage vendor relationships, make / approve contract in accordance to DoA, organise and ensure that procedures are in place to enable timely payments of liabilities/expenses
- Lead and continuously develop an efficient credit control, effectively manage and developing cooperation with external credit partners; monitor setting up appropriate customer credit limits, review bad debts collections and decide on actions required
- Responsible with the business and the finance function to develop the vision for the FSSC with strong focus on best-in-class execution and deliver short term results while moving towards the long-term vision.
- Lead Finance teams (Croatia, Czech Republic) attracting, developing, and retaining diverse talent
- Maintain a thorough understanding of existing policies, processes, and systems with a focus on simplifying, standardizing, and implementing best practices.
- Improve internal control environment to more efficiently monitor transaction risk and financial exposure.
- Develop and monitor service level agreements including meaningful metrics and service pricing.
Manpower Savjetovanje d.o.o. za posredovanje pri zapošljavanju, Avenija Dubrovnik 16, 10 020 Zagreb; tel: 01/5565700; fax: 01/5565701, ima dozvolu Ministarstva gospodarstva, rada i poduzetništva za obavljanje djelatnosti posredovanja, KLASA: UP/I-102-02/09-04/26 UBROJ: 526-08-02-03/2-09-8.