Corporate Legal Counsel (m/f)
- Importanne Resort d.o.o.
- Adresa: Kardinala Stepinca 31, 20000 Dubrovnik
- Web: http://importanne.hr
Royal Hotels & Resort (Importanne Resort d.o.o. - dobitnik Finine Nagrade Zlatna bilanca 2019.) smješten je u Dubrovniku na poluotoku Lapadu, a čini ga 5 hotela najviše kategorije i 7 F&B outleta, koji pružaju jedinstven doživljaj luksuza uz obalu Jadranskog mora.
Smještaj u luksuznim hotelskim sobama i apartmanima Royal Hotels & Resorta osigurava jedinstveno iskustvo odmora s prekrasnim pogledom na Jadransko more i elafitsko otočje te na mirisne mediteranske vrtove i šetnicu.
Pogled na Elafite osiguravaju i četiri restorana te Cocktail bar & Lounge On the Rocks, koji gostima pripremaju jedinstvene kulinarske delicije. Royal Hotels & Resort odlikuje vrhunska usluga i profesionalno, ljubazno, gostoljubivo i ugodno osoblje.
Opis poslaWe are looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
Job qualifications and requirements:
- Proven experience as a legal counsel in a business environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- Degree in Law or J.D. degree from accredited university
- MA or BSc in Business Administration will be considered an advantage
Please feel free to apply via application link on MojPosao no later than 19th of January 2021.
Stručni specijalist, Visoka stručna sprema, MBA, Magisterij, Magistar struke, Doktorat
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet
Na određeno vrijeme, Stalni radni odnos