CloudSense is the proven Commerce and Subscriber Management platform, built for high-volume or complex ongoing services. We’re trusted by Communications, Media and Utility businesses worldwide to launch, sell and fulfill the entire customer journey on Salesforce.
We make successful companies more convenient. Our customers go to market in a third of the time, sell four times faster, increase sales by 24% and deliver eight times faster, with a 79% improvement in order accuracy. To learn more, visit CloudSense.com.
As a member of the Cloudsense Platform & Enablement team, the Documentation manager is responsible for the definition and execution of the product documentation plan. This includes developing documentation structures and approaches, managing the documentation team and authoring, maintaining and publishing user and technical documents.
- Lead the small documentation team responsible for core product reference documentation and supporting materials such as getting started tutorials.
- Personally author CloudSense product documentation and ensure the quality and consistency of the materials produced by the team.
- Assist the Director and VP of Platform & Enablement in defining and introducing over time, new and more effective documentation formats and approaches.
- Keep abreast of and evaluate current and potential documentation technologies/platforms and make recommendations for change where appropriate.
- Manage and maintain publication tools and processes to ensure that product documentation is accurate, up to date and easily accessible by consumers.
Competencies: Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Complete fluency in English in a business context.
- Experience in writing end-user functional documentation.
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- Some experience of writing code or similar.
- Ability to lead a small team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritize personal working time effectively.
- Ability to proactively engage and work effectively with end-users to validate the relevance and effectiveness of user guides and similar.
- Ability to proactively engage and work effectively with engineers and product managers to understand product functional and technical details sufficient to transform that knowledge into excellent documentation.
- Experience with using, configuring and writing documentation for enterprise-grade business software.
- Ability to author content with Atlassian Confluence.
- Experience with document, knowledge, learning and content management systems in general.
- Ability to understand and author and generate documentation using markdown or other markup languages.
- Experience in the telecommunications, media or energy industries.
- Experience with the use and/or implementation of order management, CPQ or similar/related systems (e.g. billing, eCommerce, ERP).
- Experience of managing small teams in a general or technical context.
- Experience with source code control systems.
- Experience with using API documentation tools/technologies such as Javadoc and Swagger.
- Experience in defining logical information management structures and with tools that support creating them.
- Experience in creating business process documentation and/or with related tools such as Visio, GraphML and BPMN.
Some of the benefits you will love:
- Additional health insurance in "Agram" hospital
- Flexible working hours and WFH
- Training & development
- Sports activities & Gym memberships
- Online workouts with a personal trainer
- Healthy breakfast & snacks in the office
- Company day & monthly socials
- Pet-friendly office - Pet Fridays :)