Our team of tool developers is producing automation software supporting the telco industry. Their task is to provide a superb customer experience delivering easy to use and intuitive tools used in the SW configuration phase that is the starting point of the end-to-end telco SW solution offering.
Our organization owns a complete software development lifecycle for several applications for web and desktop platforms. Our daily activities include:
- Operating in an international environment.
- Trying new methods and software.
- Exploring possible options.
- Learning every day from all potential sources.
- Taking the initiative.
- Driving action.
If you would like to be a part of it, apply to this ad and join us in our Zagreb office!
Automated Tests Developer wanted!
Position main responsibilities:
- Participation in technical analysis and defining test strategy plans
- Defining and implementing scenarios for functional and automation testing
- Preparing and executing regression and performance/stress tests
- Writing test documentation and providing testing support
- Stimulating work surroundings using an agile way of working
- Direct contact with internal Ericsson stakeholders and users
- Goal settings defining your current tasks, follow up and coaching
- Continuous professional development
- Monthly and annually benefits
- Flexible working hours
- University degree in electrical engineering, computing, telecommunication, mathematics or equivalent
- Systematic approach and precision
- Team spirit and cooperation
- Proficiency in speaking and writing English
- Experience in working with JUnit framework (Java)
- Experience in working with Playwright+Jest or Selenium
- Used to working in a cloud environment (CI/CD pipeline, Kubernetes)
- Linux knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with Jenkins
Croatian citizenship or a work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass the initial screening.