Senior Manager Industrialization (m/f)
- VERTIV CROATIA društvo s ograničenom odgovornošću za trgovinu i usluge
- Adresa: Oreškovićeva 6n/2, 10000 Zagreb
- Web: http://www.Vertiv.com
Who is Vertiv?
- We are a global market leader in designing and delivering critical infrastructure solutions
- We are a 4.5 billion $ global organization
- We have nearly 20,000 employees worldwide and we have an established presence in over 130 countries
- We design, provide and service global critical infrastructure that is helping the world to be always up and running
Opis poslaVertiv Croatia is looking for a Senior Manager Industrialization (m/f) to join their international team of experts and engineers.
We are launching a new department in Zagreb in the field of power electronics. This project will focus on Single Phase UPS products.
What can you expect from this position?
- You will be supporting the Single Phase UPS product development alongside your colleagues in the USA and China
- You will be leading the industrialization of new product development projects
- You will be working in a regional focus role, but driving our global business unit
What will you be doing?
- Providing oversight to Global New Product Development project status & key activities
- Insuring appropriates resources & priorities are aligned with Global Roadmaps & Key Strategic Projects
- Participating on New Product Development Team (NPD) Global project team as the Industrialization representative
- Coordinating the manufacturing requirements of new parts, from project concept to release of new products
- Directing all stages of prototype builds and pilot runs
- Working with Manufacturing Engineers and Materials teams to develop documentation for new products (bills of material, routings, and manufacturing instructions)
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering/Technology or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in management role in a manufacturing or engineering environment.
- Strong knowledge in New product development (PMP) process.
- Knowledge in the New manufacturing production line setup.
- New Product Development /New Product Initiative experience
- Advance Manufacturing Training/Exp (ie. Lean, Six-Sigma, etc.)
- Strong English skill (you will be communicating with international team members daily)
Viša stručna sprema, Stručni prvostupnik, Sveučilišni prvostupnik
Potrebne godine iskustva:
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work on new exciting international projects with foreign clients in various sectors ranging from IT, telecommunication to commercial, oil and gas and many others
- Friendly and casual office atmosphere in a team of like-minded managers and engineers
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working from home
Stalni radni odnos