Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group p gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region.
Dev(Sec)Ops engineer wanted!
If you would like to work in a team of software developers operating in international environment, who do not hesitate to try new software and hardware, explore possible options, take initiative, and drive tools development - apply and join us!
We are looking for a Dev(Sec)Ops engineer eager to take challenging tasks and willing to take the extra effort. Ericsson provides high-quality and modern working environment using latest state of the art software technologies, together with lifelong learning, career development and stimulating reward system. We care about employee satisfaction, encourage innovation and provide ability to work in global teams. We offer motivating environment, flexible working hours and various recreation and socializing opportunities.
What you can expect:
- Stimulating work surroundings using agile way of working
- Opportunity to work with new software and hardware technologies
- Continuous professional development, yearly goal setting and defined career path
- Monthly and annual benefits
Required competence and skills:
- Source control frameworks (Git, BitBucket)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, GitLab, Azure DevOps)
- Configuration Management (Ansible)
- Deployment Automation
- Orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Cloud Platforms (Azure, IBM Cloud)
Following would be considered a plus:
- Software security skills (security and compliance scanning)
- Testing skills
Your responsibilities would include:
- Cloud architecture setup and deployments
- Establish and maintain Dev(Sec)Ops pipelines
- Aligning Dev and Ops goals for the stakeholders
- Introducing and implementing a DevOps culture