Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region.
Ericsson Nikola Tesla is looking for experienced engineers interested in development of the latest mobile network technology.
Our team is involved in development of Ericsson´s industry leading 5G radio products and solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in system engineering
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Telecommunications, Networking, Virtualization, Cloud Computing, Analytics/Machine learning.
- Communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to propose system architecture
- Capability of abstract thinking
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- At least Bachelor’s degree level in telecommunications, electric engineering, computing, mathematics
Description:In this role you will be a member of System Management team, working on SW architecture of the newest cellular systems in New Radio (5G) domain. Our focus is on control functions like connection setup, mobility, load management, radio network handling, etc., i.e. Traffic Control functions.
You will work in multinational environment, learn every day, take initiative, and drive system/product evolution and development.
Your activities will be to:
- Analyze and understand customer requirements
- Prepare high level solution and value argumentation
- Prepare system specification documentation
- Support development team during execution phase
- Track underlying 3GPP standardization
- Support Product Managers and Customer units in communication with customers
Number of open positions: 5
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.