Our client, Luxottica, is leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Working at Luxottica means growing within a passionate and talented team, in a dynamic environment that promotes innovation, entrepreneurship and enhances development and diversity.
Whatever the geographical area, the establishment or the branch, the work at Luxottica is intended as an opportunity for professional and personal realization.
For their office in Novigrad, we are currently looking for an:
Business Analyst (m/f)
- Maintain the existing reporting system in order to analyse trends, evidence gaps and support in the implementation of the action plan
- Support the different functions of the company by designing and developing new reporting tools and analysis
- Prepare the monthly and weekly reports and detailed analysis comparing business performance to budget and forecast
- Collaborate in the definition and updates of the weekly and monthly forecasts per channel and by brand
- Provide support and suggestions to other functions (Sales, Marketing, etc.) in order to analyse the reports and define the related action plan
- Prepare ad hoc analyses, investigations and reports related to business issues
- Contribute to the definition of the target for sales force in coherence with sale incentives program
- Ensure interaction with the Business Analyst team in corporate
- Fluency in Croatian and English
- 3 years of proven experience as Business Analyst/Controller or relevant role
- An open and communicative person, problem solver
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and well organized (working with deadlines and priorities)
- Place to grow and develop your career
- Dynamic, pioneering, and constantly evolving reality
- Highly diverse and passionate community
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English via application link
Note: Please mind that only the candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted and notified about the selection process.
Adecco Hrvatska d.o.o. is licensed by the Ministry of Economy, Labor and Entrepreneurship for executing mediation services in employment No. UP/I-102-02/03-04/07 since 05.06.2003