Orbico Group is No. 1 distributor in Europe, which was founded in 1987. We have a powerful international distribution and logistics network in 20 European countries with more than 2 bn € revenue and we employ more than 8.000 people. We are organized into three divisions: FMCG, Beauty and Tourism and we distribute a large number of globally known brands. Winning in our business demands high flexibility and investing in people's development. Orbico way is to do it with the whole heart and with full dedication.
Tax and finance specialist (m/f) in Orbico Group Finance and Controlling Department
Reporting to: Orbico Group Tax Manager
- Assistance with and advising on preparation of final tax returns (CIT; VAT).
- Advising and preparing transfer pricing policy for the Group.
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management for the Group.
- Support for our local and regional taxation matters.
- Liaise with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the Group.
- Assisting on communication with external tax authorities and consultants locally and regionally.
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group.
- Coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally.
- Coordination with finance and controlling teams within Group.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in tax field.
- Degree in Economics.
- Knowledge and understanding of tax systems (corporate tax, VAT, etc.).
- General accounting and finance knowledge.
- Proficient in English (both spoken and written).
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company.
- Training opportunities and professional development.
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere.
- Challenging projects giving the unique opportunity to grow and learn.
- Attractive compensation package.