Zagreb, FULL TIME
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full stack cloud communication platform (CPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Join our development forces in deploying the code that powers the performance of the Infobip platform.
WHY IS THIS ROLE IMPORTANT AT INFOBIP?
As a Standards Harmonization Specialist, you will be a contributor in the continuous improvement and management to INFOBIP's management systems like QMS, ISMS and BCMS. You will be supporting coordination and facilitation of all activities related to achieving and maintaining INFOBIP's ISO and PCI DSS certifications and accreditations; for assurance of compliance with other applicable standards for security, quality, and IT service management; for integration of these activities within all INFOBIP offices globally, for conducting wide standard assurance activities; and other related work.
What will you do at Infobip:
- Assist in coordination of all ISO standard related activities from certification to annual surveillance audits and improvement points (e.g. ISO 9001/20000/27001) – Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- Work with and help assisting other corporate functions within the organization in terms of Standards coordination
- Assist in Internal audits for ISO standards - Constantly evaluate existing state of internal processes as opposed to defined standards and seek opportunities for improvements
- Assist in implementation of corrective and preventive actions defined through audits and constant analysis
- Seek improvements and opportunities with existing standards, as well with the new ones applicable to Infobip
- Document and keep up to date all relevant documentation regarding standards applied at Infobip
- Provide backup to your fellow Compliance team members on projects and tasks
- Assist Standards Harmonization Coordinator in all their activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics/Managerial Informatics or other related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience working, consulting or auditing in the area of IT Security governance, Cybersecurity governance, IT governance / IT Service Management, Quality management and/or regulatory affairs and privacy protection
- Experience in conducting ISO related gap assessments, audits, and/or implementations
- Desirable to have certification such as CISA, CISM, CRISC or another similar one
- Desirable to have ISO lead auditor certification. Applicant will be expected to attain ISO lead auditor certification, if not already certified.
- Fluency in the English language
- Effective project management and organizational skills are essential
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with strong impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries daily.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow!
- Grow your knowledge – Learn as you go, starting from the internal education and onboarding from your colleagues, e-learning, certification and more. Knowledge is for sharing, and learning is a path to growth.
- Compensation & Benefits – Competitive salary, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, rewards and holiday bonuses, team buildings and other organized activities, company library, organized sports, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!