- SGS is a High- Tech Software & Digital Virtual Workforce Solution
- Here for you a market of 8 Mio. Highly educated people
- Developing BPO cloud-based solutions across vital corporate functions
- Sales, Marketing, HR, IT & Operations
- Business drivers, value added solutions, is at the core of our DNA
SGS has earned a reputation to create high-impact solutions helping our clients to stay pertinent-relevant, more efficient & profitable. Communication and commercial efficiencies building stronger relationships.
We are committed to creating a global paradigm-shift in "Business Process Optimization Solutions" by serving as a progressive advisor to our clients professional endeavours.
MISSION: To increas productivity for our clients while reducing OPEX at the same time.
„We Work & You Grow“
VISION: To become the leading WaaS – Workforce as a Service provider.
Senior Recruiter (m/f)
- HR Manager
- English C1, German B2 or higher will be beneficial
- 5+ years of experience in the relevant role (Blue Collar Recruitment ideally for the DACH region)
- It would be an added value if the ideal candidate has an existing relationship to workers and workforce in CEE (Central Eastern Europe)
- Work Focus: Searching, interviewing, and delivery of Mid - low-level positions. Typically positions bellow 50K OTE mark
- Search focus: First Priority - Central Eastern Europe, Second Priority - D-A-C-H region
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (both, written and verbal)
- Ability to engage candidates via cold-calls, online sourcing (LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook, etc.)
- Creation of Job Descriptions and Advertisement
- Advertisement Management
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in either: Economics or Business or HR
SGS has growing demands for its Clients business, therefore we search and seek driven, motivated, experienced employees with a positive attitude fitting to our great corporate culture. If you are in search for a job with a long term career perspective including training, travel and growing experience come join us.
- Recruit and select the most highly qualified candidates to meet hiring requirements, which includes but is not limited to: sourcing, screening, and interviewing; guiding a selection conversation with the hiring team; initiating a superior on-boarding experience
- Assist with various corporate-wide hiring initiatives and implement best practices in the recruitment of qualified candidates
- Network via industry contacts, association memberships, colleges/universities, trade groups, social media, and employee referrals to source candidates for open positions and develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of hiring needs
- Manage online and social media recruiting efforts; utilize outside recruitment agencies when necessary; and be involved in various college recruitment events
- Assess resumes and applications to determine best qualified applicants
- Conduct interviews (phone, video, face-to-face) to qualify top candidates (e.g., skills, culture fit)
- Finalize the selection process as authorized by Talent Acquisition Manager which includes: prepare written offer documents; coordinate to completion of pre-employment conditions (background and reference checks, etc.) and, in alignment with talent branding, timely communicate with candidates who were not selected
- Work across locations, as part of a global team, with colleagues on projects which enhance the efficacy of the Talent Acquisition Team
- Focus on continual improvement in how you recruit bringing innovative solutions into your day to day work
- Active sourcing
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent skills in using B2B tools like LinkedIn, Xing, and alternatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Being able to deal with various projects at a time, problem-solving skills
- Very good data processing and IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Result orientation: The ideal applicant has a clear understanding what it means and takes to deliver results on time, budget and quality. An individual who is able to understand and deliver on "commitment"
- Analytical skills: The ideal candidate has excellent analytical and communicative skills
- The applicant has a healthy self-confidence and easily understands and evaluates the given situation
- Open-minded and driven by success: He/she has the ability to quickly drive ideas into solutions while helping to provide input and help to the team
- Strategic orientation: The candidate is quickly able to work and integrate himself into new and challenging projects
- Collaboration and influencing: The successful job accomplishment will strongly depend on collaboration with peers and within the organization
- Teaming and Gravitas: To ensure success in his / her field the person need a high level of social competence being a team player and needs gravitas in the presentation towards customers, colleagues and superior management
- We seek an individual who is keen on identifying talent that meets the requirements established by our clients worldwide
- Collaborate with the rest of Talent Acquisition Team and key leadership to clearly identify hiring needs and utilize the most effective and efficient recruiting means to right - fit hire for open positions
We are seeking a minimum of 2 or more experienced Senior Recruiters. The opportunity to grow internationally with Clients plus travel is a given if the right individual fits in our fantastic team. We put ample focus on culture fit fused with focus on knowledge and ability to deliver. If you are an agile individual that seeks to be successful in his/her career we welcome your application.
If you are the interested in hearing more about us please apply with your CV via this LINK. We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please be so kind and provide this as a word document as this makes processing your data easier. Applicants that have not provided a CV will not be considered in the process.
Scalable Global Solutions
If you are interested in hearing more about us please click and apply for:
Senior Recruiter (m/f)