Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience.
Our Enterprise IT unit is looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Architect.
Design, maintenance and administration of information systems/programming solutions based on Windows and Linux technology and VMware virtualization technology, work on complex projects, teamwork, user support, project implementations and system documentation. Design, configure, manage and monitor Data Backup environment. Responsible for implementing backup policies in a company.
- Design and Deployment of IT Solutions based on Windows/Linux and virtualization technologies
- Responsible for the maintenance and configuration of IT Solutions
- Administer and manage local IT services
- Backup administrator performs daily operations in a Veeam and DataProtector environment (perform reliable, secure backup and recovery)
- Supporting and troubleshooting backup and recovery
- Perform diagnosis, troubleshooting and root-cause analysis of Backup solutions currently installed, provide technical expertise to resolve escalated issues, perform planning, testing, implementing and deploying new backup products and maintaining existing solutions, e.g. upgrading and patching
- Create and update documentation for backup procedures, solutions, licensing and applicable project artifacts
- Provide periodic, informal, on-site knowledge transfer, as needed to other storage group members and to designated company employees covering the management, normal operation, and maintenance of the backup infrastructure
- Minimal 3 years of relevant experience with DataProtector and Veeam backup and recovery software products in a large, complex environment
- Windows, Linux and VMware virtualization very sound Administration knowledge
- Good knowledge of IT operations and development processes
- An academic degree in IT or technical field
- Certification Windows or Linux administration area is an advantage
- Communications and presentation skills
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Experience in Solution documentation preparation (Visio, Word)
- Strong teamwork and knowledge sharing orientation
- Ideal candidate should have a good understanding of ITIL problem and change management practices, working to defined service level agreements
If you would like to participate and fulfill your purpose to impact the future, apply to this ad and join us in our Zagreb office!
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.