Digital-Marketing Frontend Developer (m/f)
Our hearts beat for digital, for varied projects and a steep learning curve. As a part of the IBM iX network, we work with our technology partners to realise digital platforms for the most diverse industries, always while looking ahead to the future.
As a Digital-Marketing Frontend Developer you will work in a team closely cooperating with the customer. You will work on an exciting variety of tasks that can include for example working on emails, A/B testing, setting up analytics and so on. Are you passionate about digital marketing and love working on various technologies? Then you are at the right place with us!
- You create prototypes and you support with innovative, complex web development projects
- You work within interdisciplinary, agile teams with experts for User Experience, User Interface, Backend and Testing
- You develop, test and trouble shoot email templates
- You support the business consultant by implementing Marketing Tools and you support with the setup of segmentation, personalization and A/B tests
- You develop user interfaces with reference to browser / email client support and performance
- By testing digital marketing campaigns you ensure the best experience for the customer
- You work on several client projects at a time, and you can constantly shift gears, solve problems, synthesize ideas, and listen to changing needs
- You can demonstrate at least two years of experience in frontend development and your knowledge of the basics like HTML and modular CSS
- You have good knowledge of segmentation, personalization and A/B-testing and you have experience in email templating using frameworks such as Foundation or mjml, in addition an understanding of transactional emails is an advantage
- Working with email-testing tools such as Litmus and Email on Acid is not new to you and ideally, you have already worked with Task Runners like GULP, GRUNT or Webpack
- You are preferably experienced with Tag Manager and Data Layer Concepts
- At best you already have experience with Marketo and/or Adobe Experience Cloud solutions such as: AEM, Target, Analytics, Campaign
- Autonomy, team spirit and willingness to learn are some of your key characteristics
- You have very good English language skills (C1), German language skills are an advantage
In order to bring our visionary ideas to life, we need high-flyers from a wide variety of fields who can cope with fast-paced digital expansion. Our ecx.io Academy supports this in combination with various offers for our employees.
Your perspectiveWith us, you can shape your career yourself and benefit from our ecx.io Academy training portfolio: we work with career pathways, 360° feedback and development plans to give our employees the best possible training opportunities.
Susanne "Sissi" Kistner
HR Business Partner
ecx.io croatia d.o.o.
Kapucinski trg 5
(ZABA building, 3. floor)
Location: Varaždin, Zagreb