As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
We are currently looking for:
Associate for Financial Risks Management (m/f)
What we’re looking for:The ideal candidate would have the academic background in quantitative area and technical knowledge in usage of data analysis tools:
- You have an academic degree (or are an advanced university student) in quantitative area, preferably statistics, mathematics, or econometrics
- Experience in the financial services sector is a plus
- You are proficient in at least one advanced data analysis tools such as SQL/R/Python/SAS in addition to MS Excel/Access
- Knowledge about prudential banking regulation is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and execution skills
- Excellent writing and communications skills in English and Croatian
- Significant travelling could be involved on project basis, across CEE/SEE region
- Your projects are likely to focus on subjects like quantitative risk modelling, stress testing and capital planning, liquidity and funding, recovery and resolution planning, risk appetite frameworks, risk data and reporting.
- You will identify, analyse and solve important client problems, building solutions and working in joint PwC-client delivery teams, in challenging circumstances.
- You will be part of a team that helps clients realise their strategies and deal with risk management challenges, new regulations and increasing supervisory requirements.
- Besides the direct work for our clients, you will contribute to business development and PwC thought leadership in your field of expertise.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Continuous learning opportunities, including certification programmes
- Opportunity to work on international projects and cross-territory teams
- An international, diverse and multidisciplinary environment
- Friendly, people-centric management
- Open communication and real-time feedback
- Wide variety of interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working environment
- Lots of networking and team-bonding activities