Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience.
Our Research and Development Center is the strongest and biggest telecom R&D center in the region.
What do we offer?
- Cutting-edge projects and technology part of Ericsson 4G and 5G products
- Working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Continuous Deployment, Cloud Native infrastructure, Virtualized environment etc.
- Opportunity to be a part of international team of experts
- Established competence build-up path and mentoring for newcomers
- Continuous focus on competence development
- Opportunity for rapid career advancement
- Both technical and organizational career paths
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work remotely
What do we develop?We are writing a code that never sleeps!
We perform software development, verification and system verification of platforms as part of Product Development Unit Cloud.
Our projects are vital contributors to latest 5G and Core Network solutions, as well as to enhancements of already deployed Ericsson Networks Solutions.
You can find our products being used all over the world, deployed by 300+ operators.
Which competence areas do we need?
There is a wide range of technical expertise our teams require in their daily work and we expect you to have at least some of them:
- C/C++, Erlang or Java programming language for product development
- Java/Python/Perl/Bash for automation and verification
- Genuine interest in lean and agile SW development and SW craftsmanship to write a clean code
- Experience with SW build tools, SW versioning (GIT and Gerrit), Continuous Integration and Continuous Development to shorten development feedback loops
- Integration, troubleshooting and debugging skills
Expected levels of above items are based on your seniority and requirements of a specific project.
Our expectations from you
We would like you to:
- Find our area of work intriguing
- Have expertise and interest in (several) mentioned technical areas
- Be ready for steep and continuous competence buildup
- Successfully collaborate with your colleagues
- Willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it
- Feel comfortable in an international work environment
Our work environmentWe work in Zagreb and Split and cooperate with colleagues around the world (Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic, Russia, Germany, Canada …) on daily basis.
Our teams are involved in all phases of the development cycle, including initial requirement analysis, study, design, implementation, verification, delivery and maintenance.
The teams are closely connected, self-organizing, based on own customization of Scrum or Kanban methodology.
Assuming you found the description above interesting, please apply and include your CV.
Any personal projects (on GitHub or similar) are also welcome.
A closing note: final year students of technical universities are also welcomed to apply.
Croatian citizenship or work permit for Croatia is required.
Candidates will be evaluated and contacted if they pass initial screening.