ConTec CRO d.o.o.
Radnička cesta 52
We in ConTec CRO d.o.o. are focused on topics of innovation, digital working, planning and standardization in Structural Engineering work. Our team of 30 employees plans and develops building construction projects of all kinds. Building Information Modeling (BIM) and digital building models are the core of the entire value of our work. In doing so, we give great importance to the implementation of proprietary standards and innovations, which are developed in our holding company. Our knowledge goes far beyond pure building modeling. We pursue innovative approaches and use the newest tools alongside common applications. To promote this, we value an attractive working environment, the newest technology, and the willingness to permanently break new grounds.
BIM Specialist / Coordinator / Innovator (m/f)
- With your strong expertise in modeling digital (building) models, you develop modern business standards in an inspiring team and support their introduction and implementation.
- You accompany the project teams in the coordination with third parties and assist in the handling of the company's own CDE.
- You will participate in daily work of Engineers by providing and introducing specially created software tools, processes, and further assistance in dealing with the relevant software.
- You will find or develop new applications, think outside the box and surprise us, inspire and retain our customers. There will no limits to your creativity.
- You are an engineer or architect, understand the process of structural engineering and bring great enthusiasm for the creation of digital (building) models.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken German and English. As a digital native, working with any kind of software (CAD, BIM, Office 365) and digital methods is both: easy and a special pleasure for you!
- Your understanding of BIM methodology and digitalization is strong, and its application inspires you every day anew.
- You can point to many years of experience in relevant CAD or BIM software, ideally you have experience with Revit.
- You have knowledge of Common Data Environment; in the best case you are familiar with BIM 360.
- You enjoy project communication with colleagues, partners, and customers at home and abroad.
- Self-confidence, personal initiative, and the will to create something new are the entrance and the "ticket" for an exciting stage in your life.
- We offer you an attractive working environment with an inspiring team in which you can actively contribute and develop.
- You will have the opportunity to help shape the digitalization of the construction industry, break new ground, and assist in the processing of exceptional building construction projects.
- You will be provided with the newest technology for your tasks. We are also ready to use the new software or/and to purse innovative and new approaches.
- Become part of our ambitious goals to set new standards and surprise the industry. For your active commitment we offer you a performance-oriented compensation.
Have we sparked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application documents, including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date, via application link.
We look forward to your application and guarantee that we will treat your data in the strictest confidence.