Account executive (m/f)
With more than 120 customers globally, 20+ years in the market, Lemax is leading innovation and changing the way travel companies do their business.
We are a team of 90+ travel industry and IT experts, and our mission is to transform the travel industry by digitalizing and automating manual processes.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a driven sales professional who enjoys setting (and achieving) challenging goals and wants to be the driving force behind our company’s rise to the position of a global market leader.
WHY ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE POSITION MIGHT BE INTERESTING FOR YOU?
1 - You would be selling a core business software that digitalizes businesses of 120+ travel agencies and tour operators on all continents. Our product significantly increases their revenue, allowing travel companies to do what they’re meant to do best: provide unforgettable experiences to travelers instead of drowning in administrative work.
2 - The market is huge, but there is still no market leader. Our goal is to position Lemax as the leading travel-tech solution on the global level and provide a superb customer experience.
3 - By acquiring new customers, you will have a direct impact on their business growth as well as the positioning of our company as #1.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITYAccount executives are responsible for successfully selling the Lemax software value proposition to already qualified leads. Your goal is not just to sell for the sake of selling, but to make sure that our product is compatible with our clients’ business processes – and that it really solves their problems. Target clients are all around the world.
- Engaging in all sales process steps with the focus on product presentation, negotiation and contract signing
- Presenting the Lemax software product online or on-site
- Communicating with project managers and other team members about customers’ needs and the success of project delivery
- Continuous search and tracking of clients, market and competition
- Working on constant improvements of the sales process
ROLE REQUIREMENTSYour education and experience:
- University degree (Business or Computer Science education background preferable but not mandatory)
- Minimum 4 years of experience (preferably in sales roles)
- History of over-quota achievement in competitive markets
- As clients view our Account executives as partners who improve their businesses, you will need to deeply understand our customers’ needs and effectively articulate the value that our product will bring to their business
- Ability to negotiate deals and make thoughtful business decisions
- Strong logical and analytical skills will help you map customers’ problems to Lemax software and solve problems
- Self-starter who takes strong accountability for personal results
- Ability to influence customers, teammates and co-workers, and build relationships
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Occasional flexibility for shifting work hours to engage with clients from different time zones
How to join us?
If you want to be a part of our success story, please send us your cv by may 7, 2021, via application link.
We’ll be happy to get in touch!