Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in 191 countries worldwide with more than 2000 global and local brands such as Nescafé, Nesquik, NAN, Thomy, Kit Kat. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 700 employees and covers Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo and Slovenia.
The Company is led by Nutrition, Health & Wellness Strategy, therefore our mission is to improve quality of life and contribute to healthier future.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic individual, with fresh new ideas, pragmatic team player with a genuine integrity, passion and desire to drive the business in IT Team, on the position of:
Business Solution Specialist CS (m/f) - Zagreb
Temporary position for 18 months
- Analysis and modelling of new business processes, and integration management with other related SAP or non-SAP systems
- Leading and preparing projects or participating in them in the role of an expert for a specific process area
- Collaboration with the business process owners in defining the systems requirements for emerging or new business needs with respect of security & compliance requirements.
- Interact between end user community, SU, market NBE responsible persons to support applications and coordinate change request activities at market level.
- Collaborate with above market teams to develop functional specifications for any change request required to complement the standard Application Template in meeting market business requirements, following approved change requests
- Participate in Resolution groups and support escalation groups in the resolution of process related problems (level 2), including initiation of system change requests as appropriate
- Participate together with SU for tests of change requests
- Provide end-user and SU training as well as training materials (presentations or QRC’s)
- Run workshops to ensure detailed knowledge transfer between the process and information available in Globe & reporting systems
- Participate and guide business process in identifying the source and reason for gap or for improvement in analysis process
- Act as a functional Roles link - creation, maintenance and assignment of roles (authorisation) for work in the SAP system, management of authority segregation
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor degree in the field of Information technology, economics or similar
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of SAP SD process and MS Office user packages
- Strong analytical skills
- Understands commonly-used concepts, practices in customer service and order to cash
- Well organized, management of priorities
- Can work autonomously
- Self-driven and communicative person
- Good interpersonal & communication skills, strong team player
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- Private health insurance
- Modern work environment
- Work in diverse teams
- Company events and team activities
- Focus on healthy life style
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English via application link not later than 07th May 2021. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 4 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.