Who are we?
Assist Digital is a pan European customer experience management company that provides a complete service, blending Human and Artificial intelligence with an aim of optimising the business performance of its clients. The innovative offer is characterized by services and solutions based on the potential of artificial intelligence and UX design, as well as CRM applications, automation of inbound and outbound contacts with clients (chatbot, virtual assistants), all the way to multiple channel contact centers. For more than 15 years, the company has supported and led the CRM digital transformation of international brands by working on the entire CX management process. Assist Digital today consists of 3,500 professionals located in four offices in Italy (Milan, Rome, Naples, Vitulazio), and offices in Albania, Croatia, Tunisia, France, Germany, and the UK.
For our Zagreb office we are looking for a:
Customer Care Consultant Multilanguage - English and German (m/f)
Who are you?
- You are fluent in German and English language (written and spoken)
- You have good organisational and time management skills
- You are a team player and a problem solver
- You have positive attitude and good communication skills
- You are familiar with customer-care department operations
What are you going to do?
- You will provide everyday client support by responding to inquiries by phone and/or digital channels in English and German languages
- You will manage and resolve customer complaints
- You will document all information according to standard operating procedures
- You will maintain and improve performance by adhering to standards and guidelines
- You will update job knowledge by studying new service descriptions; participate in educational opportunities
What do we offer?
- An interesting and dynamic job in the tourism industry
- Work in a newly opened and modern office in Novi Zagreb (excellent public transport connection)
- Stimulating, international work environment with heterogeneous teams and opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Ability to develop communication skills in foreign languages
- A path of growth aimed at enhancing your professionality
- Internal educations to develop professional and language skills
- Flexible hours (24,36,FT per week)
- 3 weeks of paid education
- Opportunity to earn target related bonuses
- Travel expenses paid
- Welcome kit package
- Welcome bonus after 3 months
- Loyalty bonus after 1 year
- Pay raise after 1, 3 and 5 years
- Multisport program
- Relocation package
- Employee of the week and employee of the month prize
Assist Digital in 2017 has been certified as Great Place to Work in Italy.