Who are we?
Assist Digital is a pan European customer experience management company that provides a complete service, blending Human and Artificial intelligence with an aim of optimising the business performance of its clients. The innovative offer is characterized by services and solutions based on the potential of artificial intelligence and UX design, as well as CRM applications, automation of inbound and outbound contacts with clients (chatbot, virtual assistants), all the way to multiple channel contact centers. For more than 15 years, the company has supported and led the CRM digital transformation of international brands by working on the entire CX management process. Assist Digital today consists of 3,500 professionals located in four offices in Italy (Milan, Rome, Naples, Vitulazio), and offices in Albania, Croatia, Tunisia, France, Germany, and the UK.
For our Zagreb office we are looking for a:
Multilanguage Team Leader (m/f)
Who are you?
- You have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- You have positive attitude, good organizational and time management skills
- You have ability to manage and motivate staff within a team environment
- You have ability to prioritize work and workloads across a team
- You are fluent in German and English language (written and spoken)
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have good knowledge and use of the main MS Office applications (Word, Excel) and e-mail
It is considered as a plus:
- If you are familiar with customer-care department operations
What are you going to do?
- You will preside the hall and assist the operators
- You will manage operational briefings and updates on the specific campaign
- You will provide initial training and updating on products, services and applications
- You will be suggesting changes to be applied to the operational processes and for the development of the necessary supports
- You will be motivating the team entrusted in achieving excellent performance by encouraging team work
- You will monitor and verify the knowledge acquired by individual operators
- You will monitor the operational performance of the assigned team (quality and productivity)
- You will be reporting and monitoring compliance with contractual SLAs and service KPIs
What do we offer?
- Stimulating, international work environment with heterogeneous teams and opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Work in a newly opened and modern office in Novi Zagreb (excellent public transport connection)
- Ability to develop communication skills in foreign languages
- A path of growth aimed at enhancing your professionalism
- Internal educations to develop professional and language skills
- Travel expenses paid
- Welcome kit
- Multisport program
Assist Digital in 2017 has been certified as Great Place to Work in Italy.