FINANCE ASSOCIATE (m/f)
Domestic and foreign currency payment operations, entry of invoices in the accounting records… Are these your strong points?
We are looking for a Finance Associate (m/f) to join our finance team.
Place of work: Zagreb
WHO ARE WE?
We are INETEC – a high-tech company that designs, develops and manufactures robots, instruments, software, controllers and probes. One of the most recent challenges we are working on is the development of the neurosurgical robot NERO in the field of medical robotics. We are also active in the aerospace industry with our robots and probes, which are used for automatic testing of vital parts of aircraft turbines.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN TASKS:
- managing domestic and foreign currency payment operations
- entry of purchase invoices (foreign and domestic) and other commitments in the accounting records
- entry of sales invoices, account activity statements and other documents in the accounting records; making all other accounting entries necessary for timely reporting
- performing the necessary actions for all types of imports and exports for business purposes
- preparation of monitoring reports by cost centers and projects
- coordinating the financial segment of managing EU projects and other grants
- keeping records of issued security instruments (debentures, bills of exchange, guarantees)
- participation in the monitoring of contracts entered into with clients and execution of obligations related to the contracts from the financial and legal aspect
- collecting the necessary documentation for customers' balance due
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics
- at least three years of relevant experience
- good command of English in speech and writing
- professional and responsible approach to work
- propensity for teamwork
- excellent organizational and time management skills
- desire to learn and master new skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- an innovation-driven culture where employees receive support in turning their innovative ideas into marketable products and solutions
- work in an innovative team of experts
- stimulating and pleasant working atmosphere
- improvement of existing and acquisition of new knowledge and skills
- career development plans.